Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday's Finest

My post on Thursday about Fear had me patrolling around for some of my favorite quotes that help me think about overcoming my fears.

So, here is your Sunday's Finest:

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” - H.P. Lovecraft Supernatural Horror in Literature

“Many times, the thought of fear itself is greater than what it is we fear.” - Idowu Koyenikan Wealth for All: Living a Life of Success at the Edge of Your Ability

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” - Paulo Coelho The Alchemist

Go and conquer your dreams this Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Finding your blog today while out blog hopping during the #Challenge. Happy to find these interesting posts. My theme this year was some arm chair travel to hotels and inns. If you have an interest, please join me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great theme!

      Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoying my work!
      I would love to join you in your own adventures!

      Delete