Thursday, April 14, 2016

#SorryNotSorry - A to Z Not For Me

I'm sorry but the A to Z April Blogging challenge just isn't my style. I can't force myself to write if I don't want to. I know it's suppose to be a challenge but I feel false forcing myself to speak when I feel like I have nothing to say.
I'm not trying to entice anybody to come back day to day -- I do this for myself, my friends, and my family. So, I have to announce I will not be participating in the blogging challenge for the rest of the month. With my big trip to Alaska I just have so many other really important things to focus on.

However, I will still be blogging and posting about my travels, adventures, and thoughts while in Alaska. I probably will be updating and posting just once, or a few times, a week once I get up there, which I am leaving tomorrow! I will be there until September so I hope to have a  lot of amazing photos, stories, and writing to share throughout the next following months.

I really do believe in posting quality, authentic, and true work consistently and I feel as if the challenge requires me to give up on some of those things. I write daily in journals and for myself.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY do hope that everyone who has found my blog through the A to Z Challenge enjoys it enough to keep coming back, all the feedback so far has been really rewarding.

Thank you.

It is really all just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment