Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday's Finest

Yesterday and Friday I wrote about leaving home for Alaska in a few weeks for the A to Z April Blogging Challenge. The Challenge is just beginning and going really well... I can't wait for the coming weeks. Today is a break day for the challenge participants but I still will be posting Sunday's Finest throughout the month.

And without further ado...

“If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” - Anthony Bourdain Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly

“I told her I'd wait forever for her, but that was before I found somebody else who'd give me a ride home.” - Jarod Kintz This Book is NOT FOR SALE.


“At the end of the day, it isn’t where I came from. Maybe home is somewhere I’m going and never have been before.” - Warsan Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment