Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday's Finest

Throughout the month of March I've been posting a lot of photos from my time in India. I have only written small quips and given momentary inclusions describing the scene around the photo but, I haven't gone much into the depth and recollections that those moments hold for me. I don't like just putting it all out there, so accessible, and vulnerable. It's all so personal you know? During this last week of March look out for some more in depth looks at my time in India. Because come April it's going to be a much different ball game.

Anyway... India is constantly on my mind. Even eight months after my return I am still there. If you haven't noticed that over the month of March I have been uploading, sharing, and commenting on my time in India. A time that is very much the fuel behind my current and upcoming endeavors. The A to Z April Blogging Challenge is coming up and  will be focusing on these fresh opportunities and adventures, and turning my focus forward.

Until then, I leave you with this week's Sunday's Finest...

"To save a family, abandon a man; to save the village, abandon a family; to save the country, abandon a village; to save the soul, abandon the earth." - Passage from the Mahabharata.

"Man is not the master of destiny, but a wooden doll that is strung on a string ..." -
Passage from the Mahabharata.

“Listen, O lord [Shiva] of the meeting rivers,
things standing shall fall,
but the moving ever shall stay.”
   - Basava, The Lord of the Meeting Rivers: Devotional Poems of Basavanna

No comments:

Post a Comment