Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday's Finest

I've been really busy this week; house sitting, working, trying to get into my tattoo shop to finish my sleeve, walking my dog, watching season 6 of Sex & the City,  dance practice, remembering to stretch, getting ready to go to Missouri with my family for five days. You get the picture.

However despite how stressed out I am about spending five days in the middle of Misery USA, maintaining my life, and keeping tabs on Carrie Bradshaw's life I am pleased to say that the blog is coming along. Though it might be a slow process it is a nice one.

So to anyone that reads this please be patient. Come back, support, and share or whatever else.

Here is the second edition of Sunday's Finest from me, to you.

"Be yourself unapologetically. Be a good person. Be giving. Be sensitive. Be humble. Listen. Be generous. Assert yourself, but with humor." - Jon Batiste (Deep Life Quotes) Check out Batiste's music HERE

“As one world dies, another is born. As one Age of the world passes away, a new Age is being born in secret places of the heart…” - Cathy Pagano (Wisdom of Astrology) via Mysticmamma

“He pulled out turned west and started driving towards the glow it was thousands of miles away, he started driving towards the glow.”
- James Frey Bright Shiny Morning 

Have the very best Sunday you possibly can try to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment