Wednesday, December 7, 2016

30 Days of Reflection - December 5th

What is going to attempt to throw me through a loop this month? What can I do about it? 

Seeing as I'm a few days behind on this I feel like this is a great reflection.

I throw myself through loops daily. I get caught up and stuck in my head, back myself into a corner mentally, and then fight myself to get out of it. I've been doing very well at staying on the path I'm trying to walk on.

I stress out over the littlest of things. This month I'm anxious about not being home for the holidays for the first time ever in my new 'young adult' life. I'm anxious about staying healthy, working out, and keeping busy as it gets colder and darker through the winter. I'm worried I'm not saving enough money, that my goals are constantly getting pushed farther and farther away into the distant future.

The only thing I can do about it is to not the dark side of myself drag me down. I am my biggest enemy and the only reason I won't succeed. I need to stay firm in my convictions. I need to constantly pursue my goals with integrity and commitment. I need to focus on what is important to me.

I will not be my biggest downfall.

1 comment: